I ‘love’ my new hair!
After a wearing one week course followed by a really dreadful Owh-thank-God-it-is-not-the-swine-fever, and with the deliberation of a having a new me will help to eases up the tightness, I set off for a new hair-do last weekend. And thanks to the most convivial SMS,
“T&G Promo. Spa Perm/Rebonding RM jada-jada-jada”
Spa Perm?
Macam best.
So yes, I went for one and sat in front of the mirror admiringly my new locks after a stiff 4 hours sit and helicopter head banging. But it is only for a jiffy tick until Ms. Repunzel reverie has been swiped away by the so-called hair trimming which ended up to be a really short-chop-a-chop cut!
“Hey! It’s the end trimming that I wanted and not a hair cut!”
Bye-bye curls!
Yes, I cried for 2 days seeing my reflection of the new curled short hair in spite of of how people said it is just fine. But with one magic spell by the T-Prince, “Cantik la Yanna”, mengada-ngada-ly, I bunged the unconstructive thought and learn to accept things as it is.
So let’s recognize our true self and be pleased as there is no necessity for us to strip our self off our originality. We just need to think good of our self. There is a world for each one of us, where we shall reign as queen (or king,,, kong) by just being our self anyway. Saya cinta diri saya walaupun rambut saya sudah dipotong ‘ter’pendek!
A plum once said, just because a banana lover came by, we should not transformed our self into a banana.
But disappointingly, most of us did and we incessantly trying hard to change.
And later we turned into an orange.
And when someone said it was bitter, we became an apple.
And Ha-ha, they went in search of grapes.
Heartrending
So let’s just remain as a plum and waited for a plum lover.
Hehe
What I have learnt, just find that world… well, in fact, that world will find us!
Everything and everybody has been created with a self uniqueness to serve the purpose that we can only accomplish by being our unique self. In fact, we as our self alone can act our purpose and I as I alone can serve my purpose.
Mari celebrate our uniqueness!
What am i to you...
No comments:
Post a Comment