I’m laying in bed with flu for company. What a nice way to spend the 3 days leave.
Oh yes, I guess it is not too late for a Deepavali wish to be pronounced. (The mood of writing doesn’t arrive yesterday!)
Happy Deepavali to those celebrating. Happy New Year with plenty of peace and prosperity.
Today, it brings back memories of my Wit-Bix kid. When I used to get sick a lot. Flu. Tired. Low-grade fever. Asthma.
This was my way of saying “no.”
When I was a girl, the only way I knew how to be whoever I was and the only way to get attention and have an excuse to say no to something was to feel physically bad.
What a huge waste of energy that was!
So what’s your way of saying No? Do you have to tell yourself a “story” that makes saying “no” okay?
So let’s grow ourselves up today and tell ourselves how amazing, how beautiful, how powerful, how attractive we are. Tell ourselves about the zillions of options we have in love and work and play.
Imagine them all.
I’m going to look after myself in bed and on the couch.
Reading, sleeping, complaining, smiling, laughing, listening to music, dancing as best I can…perhaps stepping outside to the lake this evening breathing the greens. (minus the Mat Rempits and PDA couples please!)
And MAYBE working too-3 audit reports and 1 audit checklist to be completed, though that’s likely not helping me here, now.
Now I’m not saying that our brains and emotions are why we’re sick, but stress and emotions are undeniably such a huge factor in anything that limits us in any way.
Lets find what floats our ship today .
And let’s have fun doing it.
Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment