Are you aware when we compare how we are doing with how others are doing we will end up feeling distress?
Well I think the vital is to do the best as a person. The only contender we have is ourselves. And the only person that we need to race with is US. What is needed is the longing for improvement and advancement.
And the best way to learn and grow is from the failures.
If someone plays the guitar way better than us, think highly for their achievement. Grab the opportunity to learn from them with an open heart.
I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself. -Mikhail Baryshnikov
What are your thoughts?
All my friends are getting married... I'm just getting awesome.
All my friends are earning way better than me... I'm just smiling.
All my friends are driving a bigger car... Hey, can i have a ride? :)
We are all destined for greatness. It is yet to come.
5 comments:
I agree. But at times it wont be easy to accept the fate. Thanks babe! Cinta kamu. :)
I HEART you too. Chop block e sadness and loneliness. Stand tall, chin up pretty.
I can giv u d ride to d Happy Island. u have d option. But u refused to choose for d right journey. YANNA, I AM TRULY SORRY...FORGIVE ME PLEASE.
Hmmmm. You know that i don't like this.
Yes, you have my forgiveness. Way before.
Yes, i have been given the option. MAYBE i have chosen the wrong path.
Yes, i wanna go the the happy island. MAYBE NOT NOW with someone that i'm YET to feel that i can grow old and smelly with.
Ich, stop this. THANKS.
*Try to surprise me more.
Post a Comment