
I'm not trying to change the world for you. I'm just trying to make it easier to live in, in case the train send you back.
The journey of life is always rocking. You, me and they... we will stumble too.
I'm not judging you.
I'm not trying to be your mother.
I'm not perfect either...
and never i claim to be.
The happiest of people just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried; for only we can appreciate the importance of people who have touched our lives.
I'm not changing you.
I'm not trying to be your Heroine.
But i have ride the train in multiple directions.
You, me and they... We just don't want to live in regret.
For not sharing the train path and change the lane when truth met.
3 comments:
Like like!
Biarkan pada mereka yang sombong dan ego kerana mereka sebenarnya tahu apa yang mereka lakukan itu betul atau tidak melainkan hati mereka telah digelapkan. Subhanallah. Just pray them to change.
You never dissapoint me with your lovely words and says.
Post a Comment