Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Isnin

As promised, I’m back today. And I’m learning hard in chorusing the reading and writing in such a chock-a-block schedule. It is such a wearing Monday. I opened my department inbox this morning and ‘smiled’ ‘with pleasure’ to the so much convivial-welcoming remark ‘inbox [60]’.

Yeay!

Doing business communication thing is undeniably my cup of tea. Even so when it is Monday, I just can’t get hold of calling it an agitated day. How you wish that pleasant and amusing weekend could run eternally but was bunged by an annoying alarm clock that rings at 6am and washing away your castle in the sky. Adieu fantasy.

And added with nearly 55 letters and emails prepared and replied to customers today, it builds up my abhorrence-ness of M.O.N.D.A.Y.

(Dear inner soul, stop complaining!)

Hey! I wasn’t that awful in fact. As it is the payday! A.k.a the debt paying day! Sigh.

(Dear inner soul, stop becoming belligerent!)

O-K


There is nothing much to talk about today. But I have a nice Monday brainteaser for all of you...
"
Is it more correct to say the yolk of eggs is white or the yolk of eggs are white?"

Answer:
Next post!


Where O where...

No comments: