Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rojak

I have been contemplating the whole world of blogging again. Once you get out of blogging on a regular basis sometimes it's hard to get back to it. There are so many things you'd like to blog about, but where do you start?

I’m stuck in a vicious circle.

Offline, there are numerous things you'd like to blog about, but you just can't for some ‘unavoidable’ reason, until when you are blogging again, it’s just a whole different natter. It is just poles apart.

Unavoidable?

I proclaim myself that I’m a multi-tasking monster. But not for reading and writing. Sadly, I just can’t do both at the same time. And that is to reason my away. And for the past 2 weeks, I’m on my own unidentified reason reading marathon. Not the kind where people run a lot, but the kind where the book in question has pegged that you on and has therefore masterfully planned to keep you glued to the spot by showing pages after pages of nicely written fiction. And before I started the fifth book, I realized that it is time for me to blog again. And nope, I’m not gonna let my blog decompose.

So we're 18 days into 2009 and what a better time to start rolling out my Goals, (I prefer not to call it resolutions).

And so far, I’m so thankful that it commenced flawlessly. Though there are still humps in between, I believe life is for the living and we simply have to give our best to get the best. Embracing where we are and not to sweat the small stuff as the humps is just part of the life that makes us stronger and a better person forward. After all, time brings about change, and change brings about growth.

Kan?

Btw, with all the excitement of the new year, I forgot to mention my new 'do'. I have cut my hair short, and now regrettably announcing that I miss my old hair! But then again, I take it as a way to cut off all the blueness away. And to start fresh emotionally and physically as a new person for a better days ahead. Insyallah.

Alhamdullilah, for I believe in every test that the God has tested us with, with patient and incessant praying and tawakal, insyallah, there will always ‘something’ nice destined for us. To share a good news, I have passed my PTD (PAC) assessment test. So I’ll be sitting for the 3rd test, the interview in February. I’m very much excited but yet stunned as I just couldn’t believe as true that I have make it to the interview session which is the last assessment. Alhamdullilah.

Will talk more about it tomorrow, or should I say the next post? Ha-ha. We will see :)

Till then.


Akmarina! Thanks a lot for the news. Cepat cari tips,..hehe

No comments: