Sunday, August 1, 2010
It is a real joy to:LEARN
Do not say, “It is morning,” and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a new-born child that has no name"
from Rabrindranath Tagore’s Stray Birds
We are all wanderers. It is so simple and so clear that I sometimes feel that our minds are fogged up with complexities that blind us. I look for bliss in things of beauty, sometimes in retail therapy, sometimes in my work, and sometimes in a friendship with a new friend.
All very different depictions of magnificence and beauty, but which serve to open my eyes and heart.
But as Tagore put it, "For the first time as a newborn child that has no name" and speak of things as we would like them to be, perhaps we would view our lives as rising toward amazing chapter or losing ground and moving back to an end. I don’t know….
Well, the best does not come alone. It comes with the companionship of the all… So allow me to believe that if there is one among those stars that guides my life through the unknown.
I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can’t make it through one door, I’ll go through another door OR I’ll make a door. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment