And no matter how far you may go, in my heart you’ll always be there...
Well, I suppose there's never a right time to say goodbye. So I just got to comprehend.
A MOMENT IN TIME
You passed through my life and left your mark,
You may never pass my way again,
Or you may stay forever...
No matter what,
I enjoyed the talk,
I enjoyed the walk,
I am blessed, for this moment in time...
I asked myself...
"Why him?"
"What attracts me to him?"
"What makes me want him more?"
Oh, there is so much i want to know...
Even if question are not answered,
There is one thing i want you to know,
I've been blessed by the effect you had on me,
IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME.
yanna 160810 2200hrs
You passed through my life and left your mark,
You may never pass my way again,
Or you may stay forever...
No matter what,
I enjoyed the talk,
I enjoyed the walk,
I am blessed, for this moment in time...
I asked myself...
"Why him?"
"What attracts me to him?"
"What makes me want him more?"
Oh, there is so much i want to know...
Even if question are not answered,
There is one thing i want you to know,
I've been blessed by the effect you had on me,
IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME.
yanna 160810 2200hrs
The confession night
2 comments:
the confession nit?? oh ohhh... dah confess ke? :D
Nitto, ha-ha! *wink
Post a Comment