The phone call. My emotion changed and tears dropped. The angel closes his eyes into an eternal sleep.
4 days has passed without him by my side.
As I write these words I think about all the memories. You were always so strong! We were together through all the ups and downs. We stick together when we were happy or sad and you protected me from hurt and disgrace. I’m so grateful.
As childhood friends, eternally brother-sister I thought we'd be, but something struck and now you left.
Emptiness saddens me every day and night. It hurts me so badly and every morning I woke up and wish you could come back or maybe it is just a bad dream.
A piece of my life is what I now lack, dearest best friend, I miss you so much.
I’ll remember the last good bye. There were tears flooding in every eye.
You'll be in our heart and you'll never go, I'll love you forever Alif, I just hope you know.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever. Al-Fatihah to Alif Abu Bakar Wahab,
2 comments:
lets miss him.. keep him in our deepest heart...and move on..... :) thanks babe.. he brought..all of us together.. :)
Nobody knows when the friendship will develop and with whom it will get started. Thanks to Arwah, he left us with more friends. We just have to treasure that.
Post a Comment