I guess all countries should straight away trigger their pandemic awareness plans. Countries should remain on high alert for outbreaks of influenza-like illness and the cruel pneumonia.
King,
I'm really sorry for your situation right now. I’m praying that you’ll get better soon. If only I can send a Care Package to you… But I guess, by the time you received the UPS parcel, you are fully recovered. Just hope you will get back in the swing of things real soon. Take care!
Been reading a lot on Pneumonia of late. It is attacking the circle of my close people. And i'm wondering why.
As what King has called me-The Pneumonia Master, i guess i'm just qualified to be awarded the Master in Pnuemonia from the University of Lalaland.
Well, there are 3 kinds of pneumonia - viral, fungal, and bacterial. With treatment, most types of bacterial pneumonia can be cured within 1 to 2 weeks. Viral pneumonia may last longer, and mycoplasmal pneumonia may take 4 to 6 weeks to resolve completely.
Wow. That long? (Heel fast King! I bet Wharton Uni just isn’t the same without you.)
There are several ways to prevent pneumonia. Appropriately treating underlying illnesses (such as flu and coughing) can decrease a person's risk of pneumonia. Smoking cessation is important as it helps to limit lung damage and because the smoke interferes with many of the body's natural defenses against pneumonia.
For the treatment, all a person need is to get plenty of rest. We just have to stay well hydrated by drinking lots of plain water and 7up (and i read somewhere that chicken soup is good too!). Coughing out any phlegm and breath deeply from time to time is really important. So even though we are under the par, we can't just be a couch potato. Breathing exercise helps a lot.
There are fairly a number of home remedies for pneumonia and one of it is by using the garlic. It is considered as a marvelous treatment for those who are suffering from pneumonia. Aside from its ability to bring down the body heat, it can also tone down respiration and pulse in just 48 hours. Or we may as well opt for the garlic paste and apply it on the chest to make us feel warm.
Impressive? Ok, I'm a good Googler.
I guess i have to own a stethoscope soon.
Lets get fit.
3 comments:
babe..u know that i've been coughing...well it's a barking cough..to be precise... anyways.. thanks to 'Dr. Alia'.. i've been taking honey... twice a day.. i've gained my voice back... hehe..
u take care too dear..
Glad to know that you are feeling better now. Alhamdulillah.
Btw, honey is really good not just for cough but it holds many benefits too. Since honey is part of your daily routine now, just have it w/ cinnamon powder (1tspn honey+1.5tsp cinnamon powder+1 cup of water x 2times a day).It helps you to loose weight too! And awet muda... I've started to have it almost everyday since early this year. It increased my energy jugak.
Try la... :)
Tc!
yet to try your tips la.. hey..i mish you la gal..! will you be sending alia to klia tomorrow morning?
Post a Comment