I realize change is expected.
I also understand without tough times, happy times wouldn’t be real.
I’m mature enough to recognize that, and wise enough to do my best to accept it. Although at times it gets the best of me, put a damper on me, and honestly worries me.
Lately I’ve had more than one situation that is hard to process, and the fate of tomorrow is vague. I have changes to arrive in my own life, and it’s a path I’ve not yet traveled.
But I do have dream. Wish for the future. It’s the strength in me that will keep on glittering even in the most flimsy and taxing times of life.
And with that, I’m able to take a deep breath and continue on.
I also understand without tough times, happy times wouldn’t be real.
I’m mature enough to recognize that, and wise enough to do my best to accept it. Although at times it gets the best of me, put a damper on me, and honestly worries me.
Lately I’ve had more than one situation that is hard to process, and the fate of tomorrow is vague. I have changes to arrive in my own life, and it’s a path I’ve not yet traveled.
But I do have dream. Wish for the future. It’s the strength in me that will keep on glittering even in the most flimsy and taxing times of life.
And with that, I’m able to take a deep breath and continue on.
We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing. It is the law of attraction.
We should never negotiate our dreams. We should never agree to surrender our dreams. No person has the right to rain on our dreams.
But what we should always remember, family is where we find hope, where wings take dream.
One step at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment