Monday, March 21, 2011

In The Mood: Party Planning! (Part II)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BRO, AYIE@AZRI.

"HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
MAY YOUR WISHES ALL COME TRUE & ALL THE BEST...

xoxo


Nothing much is being done today for this Saturday party. I guess Monday is always been a busy day for all... just another manic day. Or perhaps, we are still in our weekend mood where snoozing the alarm clock can be something that is difficult to preclude... something delicious and counting the hair in front of the TV is beyond amazing.

But regardless we just can't put the rhythm going down... even with just a little add-ons. So to keep it moving, let's plan for the games!

I realized the only way to add some flavor and spice to the birthday party that we will be hosting, is to have a great party games. Well wow, there are way too many sites that can help us with the game search, and guide us to the best games available that will blend well with the theme.

Ok, I'm spoiled by choice. All i need is just something fun (but clean! - 'P.A.W') games that will liven up the party. Sounds so 'kacang'? Seriously, it ain't easy!

Well, even though great food and good company will always be a blast, what I really want (of course) is to throw games that the guest will rave about for years to come.

Now I have 5 in the list.

I guess i just have to familiarize myself with all the games in the upcoming days before the 'day' in question happens to plan accordingly.


Police entry one to jaga? (
A police and thief, one to jaga).

No comments: