Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Q&A

He: You are too fussy about man.

Me: No. I'm not. I'm just attracted to very few. Seriously, I'm not picky. Ok... yeah, it is not an easy thing for me to fall for someone. Perhaps its all because of the past...it has taught me a lot about love and man. I know what i want now. Why?

He: Idk, its been one hell of hard time to please your wish. I still think that you are really fussy.

Me: *LOL* NOOOOOOO! I went out with few guys before this. I enjoyed many of my dates and even made some good male friends through the process, but no one in particular stood out enough as far as going together on a steady basis. The path doesn't crossed. But when I look back, I realize that its a learning field and I am so glad I went through that.

He: Or you are comparing your date to your ex? I guess before S* started treating you badly, there had to be some good times together.

Me: Of course we had many good memories together. But I refused to let him make me hate ALL men! I paid attention to the character of a person. To tell you the truth, I can easily fall for someone with a strong character and a smart man.

He: So do you think i'm smart enough?

Me: i dont see the relevance here.


He: Come on babe. What's the criteria?

Me: I need someone who aligns with who I really am and with what I really enjoy. Again, someone with strong character and smart. Someone who is caring and funny... and last but not least, his commitment to do righteousness.

He: Do you think i'm your ideal man?

Me: YES, you may be an ideal man for someone else. But NO, not for me. We are like 'brother' and 'sister' remember?

He: You are really choosy...

Me: TQ. I take it as a compliment. ;)




Marriage is icing on the cake, but you should at first care more about finding the RIGHT person rather than about where it is headed immediately after you meet.

No comments: