Kokopelli? Food foundry akhirnya…
Finally, after a really mind-boggling decision for buka puasa eating place we went to Food Foundry, Petaling Jaya. It is really a nice place, cozy environment in a not too crowded area. I'm kinda surprise when locating this restaurant, if it is not because of Asni's hmm.. Fling? The only 'map' that we have, we will definitely not expecting a restaurant like this in the middle of flats in Happy Mansion. And thanks to the closed Kokopelli, *hee* otherwise we wouldn't be here anyway!
I tried the Chicken Cordon Bleu. Their Cordon Bleu had the usual ingredients of bits of cheddar cheese & a slice of ham in it with its crispy outer shell and I just love the lightly cheesed topping and for that, I give it a 3.5/5 rating.
We later had our swapping session (sharing is caring! and we just need a round table with the rotational server!) And in only one visit I’m able to taste their Carbonara with Mushroom & Chicken (Asni’s and I give it a rating of 2.5/5), Pan Fried Fish with Pepper Marmalade (Elle’s. Recommended! 4/5) and the Thai Sandwich (Farah’s and for its nice spicy taste, I give it 3.5/5 rating).
We already quite full after finishing up all the dishes, but just cant resist to try their Mille Crepe (20 thin layers of French crepe layered with fresh, smooth custard-crème) since this is their signature dish.And its lips smacking!!! The sweetness and the creme is just perfect - 4.5/5
The food is really completely average but I will definitely still consider Food Foundry as a good place to hang out with friend, with its reasonable price, comely surrounding and nice food
menus. And true to the description on its website which said, “We’re not situated anywhere fashionable. We’re not sandwiched between a hip bistro and a swanky bar. You probably won’t see anyone famous having an over-priced cup of coffee here. And you definitely won’t overhear any of our customers speaking in inconsistent accents or exclaiming “dahling” while blowing air-kisses. Thank goodness, we say, because we’re not into fake or flashy, and we’re certainly not into charging the earth. What we do like is a little peace and quiet, excellent service and good food at affordable prices,” Food Foundry was exactly what it is – the friendly neighbourhood food provider!
5 comments:
well written!
and the pics sure does make me salivating right now eventhough i already know how it tasted like..
haha..the lack of salt and pepper..
thank God fer yer skill in improvising my food.:)
and hmm...
however...
flinggg??
ahahaha....random giler..
mmg tak fling langsung!
hahaha...
and slumber party soon indeed!
love you mama!
geesh..
thanks dear!
and know what? me lapar too while uploading the picture. hehe
cant wait for the party dear! *yeay*
brader..mane lu tau that mille creep ada 20 layer..? lu kirakah haritu? hehehe.. wehh jom arr teh tarik ramai2... khamis mlm..deal or no deal??
hahaha..u gak yang ckp 20 hr tu!
teh tarik manekah?
223?
istana budaya jom!project baik ni.khamis mlm!
then Jumaat mlm takyah la kje..Alexis jom..tgk Atilia.
ihik.ada Atilia ada *toot*
JOM!
Post a Comment