It is one more week to Eid ul-Fitr or Hari Raya Aidilfitri as what we would prefer to call it, an exactly 7 days to do all the preparation needed for the big celebration.
I still haven't clean my room yet and looking at all the mess, it needs a real reformation *sigh* Knowing that this will be the time when our private place would be part of the public place for the relatives – a place to plunk their tired body after a long tired convoy visiting the relatives and as for the girls, a great place for gossips and peaking through others collection of baju raya! I guess the piles of cloth on the chest of drawers, the stacks of magazines who has loyally become my bed partner *heh* err i really need to do some major dusting and scrubbing. Lalala.. finding time to put the duster and the bin liner in action!
Now, everyone's talking about raya preparation; how much they have covered for the raya preparation. As for me, I will call it a really low celebration, just for the sake of making everybody around me happy. The cookies bought, the baju raya purchased and the duit raya prepared are all for others and as for myself, sadly, for this year there is no spark of excitement. I prefer to call it a celebration from within. And it is even sadder to leave the Ramadan as honestly it’s a really blissful month for me and I gained so much peace and tranquility.
Elle dear, we celebrate raya from within ‘togeda-geda’
2 comments:
elle jer??
me too!!
i pun nak celebrate from within togeda geda jugakkk!!
and btw,
dont worry Ma...
im sure yer room isn't as messy and as clutted as mine!
ahaha..i give up with my room..
uwaaaaaa...
macam kena landa taufan!!
i love you Mama!!!
xoxo
hehehe..we celebrate it 'three'geda..
:D
tak asni!mine seriously taufan+tsunami=bilik mama!
asni,jaya one this saturday..open mic!
Post a Comment