Gadis A: I just couldn’t understand guys nowadays. I tak tau ape yang dia nak? Cam W**, kenapa dia nak hide it from me that he’s seeing somebody and at the same time try to seek for my attention. But I perasan he kinda changed when dia dah rapat ngan S***** tu. Cam senang temper. Now bila I dah ignore, baru cam nak terhegeh kot cari me.
Gadis B: Mmg la… cam they just cant be trusted. I pon tak paham. Mcm P*** pon towards the end dia mcm cepat marah marah. I just don’t know what my fault is.. cam human punch bag. For all we know, they are pressuring ourselves just because they are not being loyal to us and having somebody else.
Gadis C: They just like to play the game on us. F** pon same. Dah hujung tu pon camtu!
Gadis D: Dahla Gadis A, what happened shows that you deserves to get a better person. And we are not going to fall into their game again. But we sangat lembut! Bila they come back to us, kita cam treat them good like nothing happened.
Gadis C: Sebab kita memang bukan jahat and not that type of girls.
Gadis B: Insyaallah. We pray. Somebody nice and better will come into our life. We just wait and see.
seronok terawikh di masjid kg. tunku with my mellowees
No comments:
Post a Comment