I love being able to get up, and greet a wonderful new day!
It's Saturday morning, and the 3 hours sleep that i had last night does not stopped me for being an early riser TODAY.
I used to start my day jumping out of bed and rushing to get myself ready. Lately, sadly, that excited feeling isn't there anymore. I would walk into work, looking rumpled and barely awake. Blame the Night Owl life that i'm living now-staying up late, streaming movies, surfing the net, 'stalking' and jadajada! Oh and yes, all the take home office work! *Cant they realized that when we are refreshed, we are ready for a full day at work each day?
I'm going to renew my morning ritual from today. I miss being a morning person.The sunrise... how the day slowly gets brighter and when the brilliant colors start to seep into the sky! Beautiful. I miss my morning jog! I miss the quietude.
Saturday,
I am fortunate to have woken up and alive.
I have a precious life, I am not going to waste.
I am going to expand my heart and have kind thoughts towards others.
I am not going to get angry.
I am going to be happy.
And I am going to make this feeling stay every morning, every day!
There is no better way to start off your day than to wake early! Hey, i have extra hours now!
Breakfast date with JUJU. (✿◠‿ ◠)
No comments:
Post a Comment