Saturday, December 4, 2010

p.e.l.i.k

Dear Mr. Stalker
I'M TRULY SORRY...
But you just got to eat this.

Weirdo.


Just wanna let you know that you're so weird.
You're so
weird that you don't even know that you're weird.
EVERYONE keeps telling you that you're weird but you wont listen because you're weird.
How weird can you get, weird?

Stupid.

I don't think you can even understand the term stupid.

Dont be so stupid, but you are stupid.
You dont even have to act stupid to be stupid.
You try to act smart but you are so stupid.
I hope you know how stupid you are because if you don't see that you're stupid, you will always be stupid.

Drama Director.

Im so sorry because you're so dramatic.
It's probably your fault for being so dramatic.
Well i guess it cant be help since you are so dramatic.
If life is sad for you , its because you're so dramatic.
No words can describe how dramatic you are...

Weirdo, Stupid, Drama Director...

That's why I'm updating a post on your weirdness, stupidity and drama.
I really hope that you will read this (and please stop stalking!) and learn that you are so weird, stupid and dramatic.
If you finally realize that you're so
weird, stupid and dramatic,
You better buy me ice cream cause it is not
weird, stupid and dramatic.
But you probably wont, because you're so
weird, stupid and dramatic.

With much, extra "love",
yanna


Truth hurts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abe Kelate?

yanna.lyana said...

haha. No name mentioned.

BFF said...

We warned!