Monday, November 3, 2008

Cinta Pandang Pertama

“Everywhere we go,
People want to know,
Who we are…?

Gimme a L (L)
Gimme a I (I)
Gimme an M (M)
Gimme a A (A)
What’s that? (LIMA)
Can’t hearyou! (LIMA)
One more time! (LIMA)

Go……LIMA!”


:D

…the ‘song’ that has been ruining my weekend. I was chosen to attend for a Team Building for my department in Malacca for two days and I would say it was a fun yet tiring weekend. To be frank, I was so indisposed to go since my mood meter is running low at the moment, and I just need to be alone. But knowing that it is something that is totally impossible to be escaped from, unenthusiastically, I pushed myself going.


And the most hated part, as always, packing up!
Well I was putted in the L team (LIMA) or a sky blue team and for that we were needed to wear a sky blue tee during the team building games. Knowing the fact that I just can’t wear any pastels colors top, I was so devastated. (It is a no-no thing! *wink*) so I ended up buying an oversized t-shirt as I think that it will act as a great
‘concealor’.
But that’s not end of the tribulations, I need to find a ‘Hanbok’!!!

“Huh?”

Well, I was allotted to be in the Da Chang Jin team for the Movie themed TB dinner, (boring please!). It is an old Korean movie so I need to rent a Hanbok (a traditional Korean ladies costume). Another contribution in adding the kemalasan-nak-pergi indicator and by belief that with the rental cost can actually pay my 1 week fuel expenses. (I managed to get a really cheap costume at only RM50 at the Fun Costumes, Subang! *Save..Save..Save*)

Packing up stuffs is over, but the energy of anticipation was still stumpy.
Until… I saw my hotel rooms! Ha-ha. Yes, it was a really nice cozy room in Holiday Inn, Malacca. And the food served was awesome and was killing my diet well. *tqvm*

And the kemalasan telah bertukar menjadi keseronokkan akhirnya!


It was a fun TB actually. Amazing colleagues bonding. Fun games. Great dinner and fabulous and great MC! He-he It was a really tiring TB though…with so many activities in a very extremely small period of time. And to be frank, I’m typing this with a pair of heavy eyes and uncountable yawning. Since a picture represents a thousand words… Make your own depiction now. :D (sangat tak larat)


The Zul's Angels

The Girls

Bersama Fong

Gadis Hanbok

Da Chang Jin

The King and Queen

vs. Harry Potter


Farah! Cintaku Tertinggal Di Melaka… :D

3 comments:

oyett said...

hehehe...how was the TB?mcm best je

Anonymous said...

i sooo wanna see the mc hun..must be too hard to resist since title pon cinta pandang pertama kan..darrrnn..**envy**

yanna.lyana said...

haha, farah dear. *shushhh*
pic nya nanti ya buk!