Oh how I miss to click the ‘New Post’ button on the dashboard! Gosh it has been a really busy and tiring week. We are now, for all the working peoples, in the most hated part of the year, the year end tormenting phase. The reports, PMP and reports again, on top of the already known never-ending-workloads. Or for mine, BACKLOGS!!! (Caused by very irresponsible ‘co’-worker). And I get a mild migraine attack again this week, but hehe, for this time, no more swollen eyes and steroid injection as I’ve already allergic by just hearing the word Ponstan and Cafergot! Ha-ha.
So I’m back today to feed my dearest hungry Kakak Blog. :D
Saturday… How I just love to wait for Saturday. What’s up for today? Well, it will be another tiring day I bet but at least I’ll be doing it with fun and love.
Well, tomorrow is the twins 3rd birthday so there are few Things-TO-Do list that is still being unchecked on my desktop. I need to confirm with Naz from Mad About Cakes on their birthday cake pick up tomorrow, to do a birthday gifts hunting and accompanying my step mum shopping for groceries for tomorrow…
And of course, the most loved and looking forward part, hunting for their gift! And it is the best when being accompanied by orang yang dirindui!
Oops, it is already 1030am now. I'll be meeting 'orang itu' in 30 minutes time. Talk about it later.
Yeay! Farah tak sesat and I’m not feeling guilty anymore :D
2 comments:
i know who behind the mask.. hehe
its equal to orang yang dirindui.
its like an equation in math..
haha..easy ha?
ha-ha.
azua syg, this is a complicated algebra tho'. :p
mine hanya org yg ada master in maths je kot leyh solve! *kedoink* Ha-ha
Post a Comment