I can hardly believe eight years have gone by this quickly. I know it sounds cliche, but it’s true! And my life is nothing but a cliche, so it totally works. Anyways. Eight years. OMG!!! I’m starting to feel old now. And the clock is ticking. Which clock, you ask? Why, the SISTER CLOCK, that’s which one! :D
Love,
Ayong
Snapshot of Amanda Azman's birthday.
Date : 28th December 2008 (she turns 8th on 26th, so it's a belated birthday celebration)
Time : 2.30 pm
Venue : TTDI Jaya. (di rumah aja!)
Theme: Red & White (her very own request)
BIRTHDAY GIRL : Amanda Dolly, the precious, sweet young lady. She KNOWS how to get dirty, but I have never had to ask her twice to take a bath when needed. She loves her family and friends with all of her heart. She gives us honor through her dance, friendships and talents. She loves to sing, dance and move. I love her deep throated chuckle of a laugh. She is a great little sister and has always been. I am a better person for having her in my life. I love how God does that.
The chef and the food! :D *seriously*
See the crowd?
Birthday girl and one big happy family.
Food bombing.
Totty O Totty..where is your red and white t-shirt?
Mambo Jumbo Limbo Rocking.
Sabrina, the catwalk princess. (Pretty aint her?)
Mamma Mia
Mista brother with his cute...sister. Eh! the cutey Kathy...
Selamat menyambut Awal Muharam Maal Hijrah 1430.
Time : 2.30 pm
Venue : TTDI Jaya. (di rumah aja!)
Theme: Red & White (her very own request)
BIRTHDAY GIRL : Amanda Dolly, the precious, sweet young lady. She KNOWS how to get dirty, but I have never had to ask her twice to take a bath when needed. She loves her family and friends with all of her heart. She gives us honor through her dance, friendships and talents. She loves to sing, dance and move. I love her deep throated chuckle of a laugh. She is a great little sister and has always been. I am a better person for having her in my life. I love how God does that.
The chef and the food! :D *seriously*
See the crowd?
Birthday girl and one big happy family.
Food bombing.
Totty O Totty..where is your red and white t-shirt?
Mambo Jumbo Limbo Rocking.
Sabrina, the catwalk princess. (Pretty aint her?)
Mamma Mia
Mista brother with his cute...sister. Eh! the cutey Kathy...It was a tiring yet fun afternoon of love, laugh and excitement. I had a blast and i believe everybody does.
Selamat menyambut Awal Muharam Maal Hijrah 1430.

No comments:
Post a Comment