Saturday, December 27, 2008

Name

I received a letter last night from Bonus Link to return my card that I left in a Shell station (as stated in it) …almost 8 months ago! Ha-ha. I didn’t even noticed that it was left in the Shell station anyway as my Black Dagger drinks Petronas gas now (I’m now a full backer of Malaysia finished product, and anything made from Gombak... hehe)

I applied for the card way back in 2003 and what attracts me most when I looked at the card last night was the embossing name. Mademoiselle Yanna. My much loved moniker once upon a time ago. Well that captured my attention to realized that I have many names! So for that, I posted out this entry and it is all about my names or what people are addressing me with.

1. LA [Moi Full Name] - Given by my late Atok Ghani given the love that he had for the name Liyana and the meaning of it: KEHALUSAN DAN KELEMBUTAN. Haha. And for Azira, it actually came from my uncle, a combination of my parent’s name, ‘Azi’ (from my dad, Azmi) and ‘ra’ (from my mum, Shaharah)
2. Yanna - Seeing Liyana Azira is a bit too lengthy to be enunciate, that is what my parents decided to call me with.
3. Ayong - Being the eldest in the family, that is how my brothers and sisters address me. Ayong is actually a title given to the eldest daughter in a family for Northern people. (My mum is from Taiping)
4. Mama - It is the female version of Papa, as in paparazzi .fullstop.
5. Lulu - Gemini’s are well known for their split personality. We are the ‘twins’! So that is another revolution of me. Ha-ha.
6. Pink Dagger - My chatting name when NRIC was such a hit and to my surprised, i'm still being called by the name. (I was such a devoted aficionado of Point Blanc the Yellow dagger before! So to make it so ‘me’, I change it to Pink Dagger. It was once upon a time,
about 10 years ago okay!)
7. Muffin - Kerana pipiku yang kembong! *ngeh*. The name that I will be hearing more often now? hee


Positive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter how many names and what it defines...
you are just lovable and beautiful inside out ma!!
me loveee youuuu!
:)

yanna.lyana said...

i heart uew toooooo :D
*sampaibilabila*

thanks dear.