I hate packing. BUT I love traveling.
Yet it is something I have found myself doing a lot in my life. Especially lately. But its okay, each trip is a new shade to add to the tales of my life.
So to all my Mellowees girlfriends, thank you, thank you for the color of paint you add to my life, thank you for the understanding and acceptance of your open arms and minds. Thank you for being you, and please, Mes Amies, never change.
My love is always yours, and as I'm finding, love can bloom even in the heart of a storm. I'm a flower in bloom, unfurling my petals slowly and shyly. But even if one or two get torn away in the winds of adversity then the opening is still worth it.
Because I felt the sun of our friendship.
I’m always the heavy packer. Macam nak pindah je.. ha-ha
No comments:
Post a Comment