Having to work on Deepavali?
“Bangla pon cuti kot”
Erghh...
But thinking on the backlogs and the works that I left last Friday, there is a strong magnet current dragging me to the right pole. (But mine is opposite to the current flow, negative terminal of ‘laziness’ to the positive terminal of eagerness)
So as normal, once I reached the office, the first mission is to fill up my cute water tumbler. With the owh-im-so-sleepy face, I went to the pantry and as normal, I will fill up the tumbler with half portion of hot and cold water.
Fundamentally, yes, I’m physically in the office, but my mind was wandering around, still under the blanket. And tada, there goes the drama, while sluggishly filling the hot water, I accidentally ‘offered’ my fingers under the hot water stream!
Ouch.
And at the same time, I received a vibrating alert from the back of my jeans pocket. And the used to be cool ringing tone seems to be so annoying.
“Ayah?”
So without hesitant and with the pain is still on, I answered the phone thinking that it was something important.
“Hello Ayong! Come back and buy toys for me!”
Erk?
Ha-ha
It was the twins! Like I just took the happy pills, they instantly seized out the pain and turned the soreness into joyfulness! And I realized that I get my fingers smoldered immediately after I saw the piles of work.
2 in 1 pain. (but i know i have the Happy Pills)
I have many Happy Pills :D
5 comments:
awww...they are the cutest!
yess.. they're sooo cute! kem salam tu aunty okeh.. bila laaa i bole jumpa them.. hehehe..
dieba dear..
hehe..kakak dia tak cute?
hahahhahahaa
:p
knits,
aite dear. hehehe mehla bday derang 16th nie. :D
lih tgk baby nia too
helo brader.. gua pon keje on deepaday kott.. hahaha.. x sabar nk jumpa kingkong!
yeay..lu x dtg wa slap hard!
Post a Comment