Saturday, October 11, 2008

Karma.

I don’t know if I ever told anyone this, but life has taught me to believe in Karma.

So what is Karma?

As for me, I would prefer to describe it as the most appropriate thing happens at the most appropriate time.

Well, I believe that true love is forever, but sometimes the relationships are not. By this we mean that love is the glue that draws people together again and again throughout lifetimes. Couples usually meet again primarily, from a spiritual perspective, for learning lessons and personal growth instead of just for romance and companionship. When those lessons are fulfilled, it may be time to move on.

Nobody expects their first job out of high school or college to last forever, (as I never thought that I’m going to be tucked here in this bank since graduated) or that every friendship will never end and dropping such expectations for love relationships is wise, in our opinion. Everyone changes and grows at different rates and has different lessons to learn.

Sometimes people are meant to be single for a while for some reason other than it just being about bad relationship karma. Therefore, it’s best to try to let go of expectations for permanence and just accept the situation for what and how long it is meant to be. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to work out problems just that it’s better to go with the flow.

It may be difficult, but try to be grateful for the time you’ve spent with compatible matches in the past, what you’ve learned from the more challenging relationships you’ve had, and perhaps most important, the benefits of alone time when you’re not in a relationship. As i believe, we have gained so much experience and knowledge which is just undeniable beyond price.

Expressing gratitude has a magical way of helping to let go of the past and welcoming more positive experiences into the present. :D

I am now currently at that point in the semester where any confidence that was felt in the beginning is starting to look like it was that false sense of security before the flood destroys everything.

Believe me, life is indeed about Karma. And life is always fair. What goes around comes around, as life is a just like squash game, it will hit the wall and we just have to wait when it is going to hit us back. Good or bad, it is just a matter of time…



We are on this earth to learn lessons. This is our schoolroom here. We must go through certain lessons in order to grow.

No comments: