How I wish that I am married to a rich man.
With that, I just don’t have to bother to think about this ridiculous implementation of a new DTS schedule. (Transportation service provided by the bank to those working in Cyberjaya)
When I read the email to inform us on this ‘unintelligent’ notice, I was left heated. And I believe, it will not be only me. To my judge and belief, soon after, there is a saya-tak-puas-hati-group email chat session being set up to expressed the dissatisfaction.
Ever since about 1 and half years ago, I have surrendered my transport allowance and opted for the DTS service knowing the fact that RM200 wouldn’t be helping enough to support my daily travel expenses for Shah Alam to Cyberjaya. So everyday, you will be finding me waiting for the bus in front of DEMC section 9, Shah Alam, ruining my fresh-oily free-morning complexion. *heh*
The bus will arrived in Shah Alam 45 minutes before working time and it is just perfect as I will reach Cyberjaya exactly 5-10 minutes before the work starts. (Just enough for us to start the PC and taking up a cup of coffee)
But dejectedly, as how the title of the notice goes, “Early departure for 705 route, Klang-Shah Alam-Cyberjaya effective 1 November 2008” we are now left with no choice but geram! With this new implementation, we are now needed to leave Shah Alam, 1 hour 15 minutes before working time for a journey that takes about 40 minutes?
Excellent decision?
Ha-ha
Do your very own judgment.
And that is when Archimedes spirit came into action, developing a potent problem solving and analysis tool in pure mathematics. *chewah*
SELF DRIVING EXPENDITURE
Daily Travel Expenses Cyber-Shah Alam
RM 15 (fuel-to and fro) +
RM 7.8 (toll-to and fro) +
Total= RM22.80 per day
Monthly Expenses
RM22.80x20 working days = RM456 – RM200 (transport allowance) = RM 256
+
Unwavering cost
(Traffic jam x Malaysia driver attitude)8 + work load = STRESS
TAKING DTS
* No transport allowance but transportation will be provided. (Bye-bye RM200)
* Lesser sleeping time (by 15 minutes/day effective 01 November 2008)
15 minutes x 20 working day = 300 minutes = 5 hours shorter sleeping time in one month
So after doing a really hard 'differential and integral calculus', i know that i have no choice but to obey and taking up their, okay i admit it, VERY MUCH HELPING privilege.
And since that RM256 additional expenses can be use to fulfill my latest craving, BENEFIT make up (hey! its a price of a Posietint + Dr. feelgood balm!) i guess, i just have to let go and scarifies my 5 hours sleep. (i trust Erase paste in camouflaging the dark eyes!)
Smile.
Why do you have to hide it?
No comments:
Post a Comment