Friday, October 24, 2008

My Friday

I just reached the office when I received the text from Farina that Husna (Shikin’s sister) just called and told her to pray for the best of Shikin’s health. The doctor just called Shikin’s parents and told them to be strong, be prepared for the worse and pray for the best as Shikin’s condition is not progressively improved but getting worsens. Her BP is dropping and her heart beat is beating fast and she is fully depending on the ventilator. And what is sad, when Husna asked us to Halalkan her makan minum and forgives her wrong doings.

Without even starting my PC, I rushed to see my manager and told her that I need to go back and I’m just emotionally not fit to work. Alhamdullilah, I obtained the approval form my head (which is something really hard to get in my department though) and I called Farah to pick me up in Cyberjaya. I’m not driving to the office today and neither Farina. (Thanks dear and sorry for the ‘Lost in Cyberjaya’ catastrophe)

We later fetched Farina up in Bangi and we reached Ampang hospital at about 1pm. Shikin was still unconscious and her BP is dropping down. ;( I was so surprised and shaken to see the cheerful girl that I just met about 2 weeks ago is now lying stiffly in front of me unconsciously.

Astagfirallah.

A thought of gratefulness strikes. How thankful we should be that God is giving us the chance to live healthy and being better human beings, patching up our wrong doings.
How we should not holdup any good deeds and accomplishment as we never know what is destined for tomorrow. How we should love the people around us and spell off the rain of happiness as tomorrow might be too late. How we should live the life to the fullest as the joyfulness can be taken away in just a second.

Alhamdullilah.

And now, even though the chance for her to survived is so small (as how the doctor told), I pray for the best of everything. If she were to live suffering in pain, it is better to let her go, cause I know she has been the chosen one and God lover her more. However I pray for the miracle to take place and she will be recovering soon and giving back her sweet smile to us.

I believe that for every single thing that God has tested us with, we just can’t feel distress and irate but accepting it with gratitude. There is always something good behind it and God will never test us if it is not the love that he has for us.

Alhamdullilah.

I left the hospital at about 8pm. Shikin is still in comma. Although the BP rate is still low, but at least, it is rising progressively. The doctor will not be removing her ventilator away as how they have planned it before, or at least for tonight. And I really hope that tomorrow will be a better day and brings happy news to each one.


jauh di mata dekat di hati. yang dekat di mata tapi jauh di hati macam mana?

6 comments:

Nadya said...

mama..how is she doing now?

yanna.lyana said...

hi yayie.
Her condition is quite bad but as off this morning at 715am, her BP now is 91 which is better compared to yday. Pray for the best ek.

She is still unconscious and still on ventilator and it has attacked and effected both left and right side of her brains. Kesian sgt cuz so tetibe right?

tcre!

Nadya said...

OMG..cepatnye spread?

insyaAllah..i'll pray for her..

u take care too aite!

MiShi_Ka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiShi_Ka said...

mama...i'm going to visit her this evening...will be praying for her too...

yanna.lyana said...

thanks girls..
dtgla! bg semangat for her to fight it.
i'allah, berkat doa semua she'll recover fast. :)