Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanks...

“Best Friends Forever!” Sounds familiar? I’m sure it does.

I’m very optimist that everyone will have a best friend or at least, at some point in their lives. It is clearly someone who will listen to your thoughts, your complaints and someone who will share your emotions with you, someone you’re able to offer full trust and someone that you love dearly, your shoulder t cry on and someone that will go through thick and thin with us, through black days and white nights.

And, I thank God; I have one(s)

This past week and a half or so has been a whirl wind of emotions.

Sometimes I feel that I’m trying too hard to accomplish too many things at one time and i tended up hurting people around me. Gosh, I just hate letting people down. (Remember the Karma post?)


S.0.R.R.Y

Well, I have many friends. I’ve lost some and I’ve gained some. They may come and go but my best friends don’t. (I trust them!)


I love life and everything God has in stored for me.

1 comment:

yanna.lyana said...

saya sangat sayang gadis-gadis itu...
iyeeeer! kamu la!
hehe
:D